Monday, February 8, 2010

Woah! Thanks to everyone... FUCK YOU x FUCK ME

I just wanted to say thank you before we even start...Seasick Mama has put me up on a pedestal to show off what I've done. I can't thank her enough.

Thank you to Hal Hornhal for never stopping to mentor and inspire me to see my vision.

To all the brave souls who let me basically have sex with them with my cameras so I could get these shots. I had an amazing time shooting all of you and now I'm so pumped to let all see what we made together.

Stephan Schacher for letting us take over his amazing studio to shoot.

And thanks to Mike Townsend of INVEN.TORY for letting us show off the photos and installation this "coming" Friday 6-10p at INVEN.TORY

I hope you all can attend the opening night to see what we have done. Or see it over the weekend, buy a tee and rock an "Oh Face" around your block with pride! The installation is up till Monday

Casey RAnderson... FUCK ME!
are you a FUCK YOU or a FUCK ME person?

No comments: